CIRCADIAN® Career Opportunity:
INDUSTRY CONSULTING PROJECT MANAGERCIRCADIAN® (www.circadian.com) is the pioneer and global leader in providing workforce health, safety and productivity solutions for businesses that operate 24/7. Through innovative technology and change management consulting expertise, proprietary software tools, and educational programs, CIRCADIAN has helped more than half of the Fortune 500 companies optimize employee performance, implement Fatigue Risk Management Systems (FRMS) and reduce the inherent costs, risks, and liabilities of sleep deprivation and fatigue in extended hours, and shiftwork operations.
CIRCADIAN is looking for self-motivated, high-energy Project Manager/ Consultants to deliver workforce solutions in a wide range of industrial and transportation businesses. This is a full-time position with excellent benefits and incentives. The ideal candidates will possess strong verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to relate at all levels of client organizations including corporate executives, plant/facility managers and shift working employees. You must have exceptional active listening skills, an eye for detail and the ability to handle multiple priorities, meet aggressive deadlines and work individually at times, and/or as part of a team.
Opportunities exist for promotion into a business development role, or other positions within a dynamically growing company.
You would be based in our Boston headquarter office (located in Stoneham near Route 128 and I-93), but will be required to travel as needed to client sites, primarily throughout North America.
• Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline
• Experience in the manufacturing, processing or other 24/7 industries
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Highly organized and attention to detail
• Fully computer literate
• Enjoy extensive travel throughout North America
• Have a fascination with learning about the operations of a wide range of industries and the passion to implement changes which improve employee lives and the bottom line of our client’s business